See magnificent Buddhist stupas, Hindu temples and the palace of a former ruling dynasty and get panoramic views of Kathmandu.
- Immerse yourself in Nepal’s cultural heritage at City of Patan
- “Feel” the Hindu culture at Pashupatinath Temple
- Get panoramic views of the city from Swayambhu Stupa
This tour’s first stop is Patan Durbar Square, home to the former Patan Royal Family. After exploring this complex, including the Krishna Temple and Rudra Varna Mahavihar, the Buddhist monastery housing local treasures.
You will drive to the Swayambhu Stupa also know as a monkey temple. On a clear day you will get a panoramic view of Kathmandu and, on a clear day, far beyond.
The last stop is the impressive Pashupati temple of Lord Shiva. Non-Hindus cannot enter the temple itself, but are free to wander the temple grounds. Here you will see cremation ceremonies and the colourful priests known as “Yogi Babas”.
- All Transport by AC-Vehicle
- A Professional Guide
- Bottled Water
- All Entrance Fees
What’s Not Included
- All other food & beverages
- Personal Expenses such as: Souvenirs, Maps, Guidebooks etc.
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
Similar Tours and Adventures
Kathmandu Tour - 1 Day Kathmandu Tour - 1 Day Tour Overview ...